2014

2014

Friday, June 5, 2009

10 Silly Questions and Actions an Insane Person would do:

1. What are you doing now? ( I am breathing! Stupid! )
2. Are you a girl? ( Are you sex blind? )
3. How does your mother look like? ( She looks like a woman! You think she's an alien? )
4. Who do you love? ( Family! Don't you love them? )
5. Can you make a BMW? ( Its SOOO easy! Just hit your lips and they will become as big as a BMW!! )
6. Do you think I am gross? ( Extreme GROSS!! PLEASE STOP having sex with a 60 Year Old Man in front of me!!!! I don't even dare to look at you!!!! YUCKS!! STOP!!! TEACHER!!! )
7. Wei!!! OI!!! Hey!!! ( What???? I'm busy writing these because of all your ABNORMAL and HOMOSEXUAL problems!!!! )
8. Cheese!!!! ( Stop!!! Your Butt is not as GOOD as I thought!!! I barely dare to think of it!!! )
9. What hanky-panky are you doing now? ( I'm not doing anything!!! )
10. 1+2=? ( I'm going to PASS OUT!!! )
HAHA!~!! SMILE~~~ :-)

No comments:

Fireflies-- Owl City