2014

2014

Sunday, December 7, 2008

STTSS

Ha,after the graduation of my school, I arrived in Tshung Tsin School for the 2 weeks orientation class. Zhong Xiao Ren Ai Xin Yi He Ping Li, I'm in J14or J1Ai.There are ten St.James there.Wha...4 are from my class,6E, they are all girls, unfortunately. There is someone I've seen her before, Oh, she is in Virtuoso Music. Clare Lo Mang Jing. I thought she is 10 yrs old.
(There's a secret:Clare's father is my father's relative.)
But i think I've seen my class monitor before somewhere,Elliot Heng,in some competitions.He also agree with me. I'm so much happier than in the alone-school. Everything is alone. But now, Jonah Lee, Elliot Heng, Tan Jing Ze,Andrew Wong...bla are my friends lah! Jonah spotted that there's a daffy goofy boy in this class...
NOW, let's introduce our teachers.
Our class teacher: Mrs.Yong.N.T-She quite short, and teaches Science.
Chinese Teacher:Mr.Wong Han Ren-Quite lots of students like him.
Malay Tacher:Cikgu Roziannah Mhd. Zain-Emm,quite accepted.
English Teacher:Mary Magaret Pang-She is quite funny.OK.
Math Teacher:Mrs. Lu-I don't like her a bit.
And its time to inspect my respect to each class..
  1. Zhong 忠-Hmm..(still dono)
  2. Xiao 孝-(Same)
  3. Ren 仁-Oh i hate this Lower Chinese class,they are undisciplined, and pests.
  4. Ai 爱-My class,lots of new friends.Hee
  5. Xin 信-(dono)
  6. Yi 义-Oh damn it!I'll not enter that class a nanometer.(The ???????? Person Is There)
  7. He 和-My music school fren is there,but(need to check it out)
  8. Ping 平-Good class,quite.
  9. Li 礼-Fish is there.Okay LAh!!

4 comments:

Liza Marie said...

hey hector!!! hahahaha..
let me give you some pointers about J1zhong...
it's my class.. I'm the monitor and it's totally fun!! well, there are some "pests"..
but they are cool...
love it!!
hope you too!!
since florence is in that class!!

-YiinG Y3e-Y2 said...

Lo Wen Jun,

i wanan ask o.......wad about tis start 2 weeks d class ?u feel hw??

hahax....Lolxz

n..........erm.......

2008........bla tat 2 weeks pur J1 Ping very good n quite meh??

i dun think so........

n some time remember go there find me talk ah........hahax

-YiinG Y3e-Y2 said...

2008........bla tat 2 weeks pur J1 Ping.................

* bla tat 2 weeks d J1 Ping

-YiinG Y3e-Y2 said...

wad "Ebane Chong" o!...i wil kill u du.......hahx....jkjk....is ELAINE bah...... i knw la..... HECTOR sound lik HACKER ma....

Lolxz......i knw........but i din ever say i LOVE him lo........!!!n he oso din ever say he LOVE me.........-_-'''

n its not FUNNY...sry...BU HAO XIAO

-YiinG Y3e-Elaine

Fireflies-- Owl City