2014

2014

Thursday, June 11, 2009

~The Mount Kinabalu Trip~

On 6th June, my auntie, together with her husband, children and grandmother planned to bring me to Mount Kinabalu for 2 days 1 night trip. ( So disappointing we did not climb it )... :-( Anyway, we're happy :-)
Hey! Who's this? Oh she's my pesky cousin... She raised our fun during our trip by eating NERDS SWEETS to make her tongue green... Woo!

Mount Kinabalu is so gigantic when we went there. The weather is fine that day, so we're lucky. That pesky cousin said if you look at Mount Kinablu carefully, you can figure out a shape of a man with his arms folded lying down... But the stupid me just can't figure it out! Hmm.....

After a few hours drive, we passed by National Park. Auntie said this time the chalet we're living is even smaller.. Oh No!! We're driving up the hill to Perkasa Hotel. We're living in one of the 24 chalets opposite it... I like the scenery, the trees, the flowers... I just can't have the time to take photos.

Crossing the bridge, having a pose... Cheese!!! Behind auntie is the chalets.

Before entering our small chalet, we explored the back of Perkasa Hotel's beautiful garden. we didn't stay too long because there's a wedding going on there. :-) My aunt(left) and grandma (right). Is my aunt beautiful?

Now who's this? You mean the very Naughty one? Yes you're right! She's the sister of the pesky cousin... Don't you know what's she doing now? She is trying to avoid the camera!!

Our chalet's room number is 7! My unkucky number! Our neighbour is 8... We should be living in that magical number! Remember?

Taking a snapshot in front of the chalet!! Heh! My aunt said " The Photographer ", my cousin was just ruining all the photos, so she gave me a chance to be " The Photographer "! She didn't say anything when she saw the photo. :-)?

Oh goodness!!! My crazy "EEEE" photo!!! HA HA!!! I always take this type of photo everywhere I go... Because this face is our favourite " Photo Face Pose "!!! Hahaha!!

In the evening, we went to a nearby reataurant named """ forgot!!! But the food there was so scrumptious that I ate 1 plate of fish and chips, 1 plate of fried rice and 1 cup of Milo. My relatives thought I ate too much so before I eat, they take some food away for themselves!!! ;-C

That's the 1st day!

2ND DAY

I fell in deep sleep for 5 seconds until I realized that it was morning! I saw everyone had disappeared I got up and was relieved to see the pesky cousin on the other bed and grandma and me. It's almost 8 at that time. The others had all gone to see Mount Kinabalu view in front of our chalet. Here are some photos I took.

After having breakfast, we went to the Flower Garden. It's actually a restaurant in front but as you walk down a rocky path you'll find a big shed full of flowers. The staircases are so wide apart you have to walk clunging onto something... Which we were having a hard time to take all those photos. Beside the shed is a LARGE planting area for vegies. You can see the workers busy planting, watering and plucking the vegatables and sell them to the visitors.

Mount Kinabalu from the Flower Garden, it's getting cloudy!

We should thank these farmers for all those vegetables and hard work. Thank you!

Flower Photos! ( We took half an hour's time to take all these pretty ones )

After that, we visited the National Park for just 20 minutes, then we left. So, we did not do much there... ~ We went home, tired and dizzy ~

I just don't feel like wanting to go home. The scenery is so beautiful, the mountain is so gigantic, I can't even want to leave there... But... I have to... school...

~ Thats All ~

~ The End ~

No comments:

Fireflies-- Owl City