2014

2014

Thursday, June 18, 2009

What is HAPPENING to me??????

What I had recently become? I ought to be happy and cheerful for the first week of school, but it seems like I am having quite a Hard time... I have some problems in my heart and I keep thinking of it all the time... Even today when I was suffering from anger and disappointment, the teacher called me to answer questions. I don't know what I am doing, I just stood there, scolded by the teacher : " Hector, why you look so serious today? Hah? " I even prayed to God to help me but it seems to get worse. I didn't mean that I am blaming God, but I don't know what I had done wrong. Why am I feeling so miserable? I know the reason, but I just can't stop thinking of it and concentrate. Too free? Ya, I want some Tuition!!!! Any subject, but not Malay. But my mom will be sending me to Malay tuition few months later... But that's not the problem!!!! It has to do with CLASS. Haiz....... Even now & sometimes even going to doze off, those problems are still whirling in my mind... I tried to push them away and think of sth positive, but that's sth I am not good at! Anyway, I will try to do that until I truly let go and forget about it..... <><><><><><><><><>

No comments:

Fireflies-- Owl City