2014

2014

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Tuition ~ At last ~~~~~

Yeah!!!!! Thanks to God! I'm going tuition for MAthematics.... Yahoo!!!
In Kumon... the one near our school. That place gave me comfort because the first time I went in there, i didn't feel afraid at all...... Took the Math Primary 6 test... but....
The only problem is that I am taking Primary 3 level... Shhhh!!!! Sarah, the teacher said I had to cut off some time to finish my homework, meaning that my working or draft is toooo long.... I take Primary 3 because I wasted 4 minutes in the Entrance Test.
If I do more, mayb I would be Primary 4, thn 5, 6 then finally Form 1, but I am just wondering... How long does it take? 3 months, 6 months, 8 months, or less than 2 months? Dunno
My mom said she would send me to English tuition in Kumon too!!! How I wished to!!!
The second tuition, is Science, which will be starting next Tuesday, in our class form teacher's house... That's great, at least I have a "Jie Jie" to talk to... but wouldnt it be better if I concentrate and without being disturbed by " Jie Jie "??? Yes it will be....
But I think I'm goin to have the worst tuition of all, which is now my parents are searching high and low for them...
M A L A Y
C H I N E S E
A R T
!!!!
Noooo!!!!! Any subject you like, but not these... Chinese maybe can larh! But ART, it gives me the creeps...
MALAY??? Oh, I think I'm going to pass out!!!!
Besides these 2 unbearable tuitions, the others, The More The Better.... My mom is just complaining about the fees, that's all! I want to learn piano, but my mom won't allow me.. :-(
Thanks to God for the tuitions he gave me!!!!

No comments:

Fireflies-- Owl City