2014

2014

Monday, August 17, 2009

The " Birth " of Second Babe

Haiz... just too ashamed and sad to tell you that... my baby is dying, i mean, phone... Herrens@Nokia 5320 XpressMusic- that's HIS name... he... he was in a coma on 8/8/09 but it woke up itself, then fell to sleep again... but from 10th onwards, never heard from him. He's confirmed ( maybe not ) DEAD T.T
Until Yesterday, my mum bought a new phone for me... the Second Baby... There's something very mysterious about this phone when I bought it. All people who believe in The Power of 8 should see this. ( next post )
CONTINUE: Its a black-orange Sony Ericsson WALKMAN W595... I havent named it yet ( HIM )...

I'm very ashamed... I'm such a show off! I hate MYSELF! HATE MYSELF!!!! The teacher ( Mrs Yong ) caught me and took away my Baby Walkman!! Just 1 day, then its gone. How I wish the teacher would give it back to me asap.. T.T
Show off me... Haiz... Stupid me! I hate SHOW off NOW!

No comments:

Fireflies-- Owl City