2014

2014

Sunday, August 2, 2009

BZ week...

Its all so bz this week, it seems 70 years to me... Happy, sad, depressed, excited, nervous, relief....
I've being all studying at having tuition from Monday to Thursday... ( favourite Kumon ), Friday we were having Science addition afternoon class, but Jonah Bernard Cheeyi Tang Xin Peckpeck and I went to City Mall for some shopping ( Dad and Mom doesn't know ). Mom saw me walking in KUmon, but she didnt see me getting down from the tzxi. Whoah! What a close shave! She will tear me to pieces in Kumon if she sees it.
I was late for Kumon. Even Elliot is earlier than me! and found out that Kumon is closing down to prevent the H1N1 decease. TOO BAD!!! I dunno why I love Kumon SOO MUCHHH!!!No wonder the classroom is empty and outside is so full... of parents and students taking homework... I m taking a test tat day, F test! Only me and a teacher in the classroom...so quiet...so HOT!!! A bit curious why Elliot keeps coming in and out 10 times a minute.Wrong 5...
U noe, i took 22 books of homework, whole bunch fro G to H20! H? H? Am I so incredibly fast? C to H in 1 month?
Saturday, TUITION!!! Then after studying in the evening... dressed handsomely, i liked my clothing( i should have take a picture of myself and displayed it at my blog, somehow i hate my present Blog Photo ) headed to our school for THE TSHUNG TSIN NIGHT... Wui she! So nice! I admire those singers and those graceful dancers... I like the closing ceremony , the music, the pace....the most, but after i had to go home... u know how disappointed i was. i cant bear to leave there. ( missed my television programme - Blue Crystal ) :-(
And today Sunday, no shopping! OOOOO..... Studying all day! Haiz... very boring though, hear some MP3s during studying... arranged my room, a bit nicer.... The school work, Kumon homework, Books... packed and organized neatly in a shelf of itself... I felt more relaxing after seeing my room sparkling clean.
How busy i was? My goldfish was poorly starving... sorry, juz too much to do tis week, so cant play with u... BB see u in the next post.. :-)

No comments:

Fireflies-- Owl City